🎃 EASY Halloween Galaxy Makeup Tutorial 🎃

Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo,

(Say that in like a scary voice, it's cool).
Welcome to this very awesome Halloween themed blog post!
Unfortunately, in my country, we don't celebrate Halloween. But that doesn't stop me from being absolutely obsessed with everything Halloween. I love doing scary makeup and outfits, I just love it. I love the decorations and I am a big (like BIG) fan of Horror movies.

Anyways, today I am going to show you a very easy Halloween makeup look, which is well, not scary, but I loved it anyway.

Let's get on with this post :D

Easy Halloween Galaxy Makeup Tutorial


So this is what it looks like! Colorful on the eyes and a galaxy on yo' cheeks. Let's get startedd.


So I am not going to show you the entire process of putting on my base, but here you see my entire base. My contour was on point if I can say so myself. Anyways, let's begin with the eyes!


So we are going to make an eye look that consists out of two colors, purple and red (well, and a highlighter in the inner corner and on my browbone). We are going to start with putting the bright red color on the entire eyelid, I used Paradox by Colourpop. It doesn't matter if it's messy, which mine was because I put it on with my fingers to get more pigment. We are going to blend the hell away with this as you can see in the pictures.


After blending, we are going to apply the purple color underneath the eye, mixing the two colors together at the outer corner. Then I applied my highlighter in the inner corners, on my browbone and practically on my entire face because we're going to be the galaxy so we gotta shine baby!


Next, we are going to line the eyes with either eyeliner or what I did, black eyeshadow. We are also going to apply some eye pencil on our waterline, white on the bottom waterline and black on the upper to make it look like you've got bigger eyes and more voluminous lashes.


Then we gonna apply some mascaraaaa. You could also apply some fake lashes, but I chose not to (well, I didn't have any because I ruined my last pair by trying to create this look for the first time).


And that's it for our beautiful and very easy eyes! Now on to the rest of this look!


Don't mind my background in every picture :') But anyways, what were basically going to do is blend three colors on our cheeks and nose. With blue and purple being the most dominant color and a little bit of red. I mainly put red on the apples of my cheeks and the tip of my nose to make it a little bit cuter. We are going to blend the heck out of this, unless you like the colors to be separated, then don't blend the heck out of it. I also put some of that blue and purple color just underneath my bottom lip, to give it more of a shadow effect and my lips will look bigger and make the look cuter.


Then grab anything white that you have and make stars and all that shit on your face. I really sucked at this because I didn't have an 'instrument' that was very precise (I just had this big old white pencil thing), so it looked really messy. But I mean, messy can be fun. To give it more of the star effect, you could add even more highlighter or just some glitter (or those glittery stars if you have those). I also put highlighter on my lips. And then you're done! Because I wasn't happy with the way my stars looked and I was bummed I didn't have a more precise tool, I just edited and photoshopped the heck out of this photo :') Hope you don't mind but the look could've looked like the photoshopped version if I had a more precise/sharp tool :$ hehe


And that's it! Super easy, super cute, and doesn't take a lot of time! 

I hope you liked this Halloween look!
Let me know if I should do more Halloween looks, although I don't know if I am going to be able to do more before the 31st of October, but I'll try because I love to do it!
As always, thanks for reading! x

Love you all and happy Halloween! 🎃
- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment