► 5 Cute Short Hairstyles || Hair

Hi, guys!

Yes, I did. I cut my hair! It took me a lot of self-convincing that it was going to be fine, that my hair wasn't my life, etcetera. Anyways, I finally decided to just go for it, and I am so glad I did! I am so incredibly happy with my hair! And that's why today I am going to show you 5 short hairstyles (:


A little disclaimer: No, I didn't cut my hair THAT short, but for me it's short. I cut off about 6 inches. 

5 Cute Short Hairstyles




Okay, so it's not that short, but it's way shorter than I had before. It's like a long bob, but then a little longer ;') Let's go to the first "short" hairstyle (:


Half up half down bun
I love this hairstyle. It's so easy, yet it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. It looks put together and just finishes off the entire look.




Twisted bun
This hairstyle is just so classy. It takes a bit more time and effort but when you finish you've got a beautiful hairdo. It looks effortless and cute, and I love it when it looks a bit messy. Definitely cute comfy hairstyle for fall. I found this one on Pinterest and later realized that I did it in a totally wrong way, but I liked my version too ;') So I'll just show you my version. All you do is divide your hair into two parts, one upper one lower. Then you twist the upper piece (pull the tail through the part above the elastic) and then pull the lower part through it as well. Here is the Pinterest version.




Braided Ponytails (Boxer Braids version)
Instead of braiding them down to the ends of your hair, like boxer braids, You tie and elastic after you're done French braiding and would transition to a normal braid. I love this for short hair because it still gives that rock chick/street style kind of look, but you're not left with two very small pieces of braids next to your head which in my case is almost nothing (my hair is really thin).


Braided Headband (half)
I love this one so much just because it's so darn cute! And it's super easy. All you do is you part your hair sideways (doesn't matter which side). Section off a little piece of your hair in the front and braid it all the way until your ear. Then use a bobby pin to secure it behind your ear and voila. You got yourself a cute hairstyle (:


Curly/Wavy
Or we can just keep it simple. I love curly/wavy short hair because it looks so voluminous yet so classy and put together. If I don't feel like doing my hair, I just braid my hair at night before going to sleep and in the morning I have wavy hair which I absolutely love! This is my go-to hairstyle, just because I am lazy :')


And these were my 5 short hairstyles!
I hope you liked this post!
Comment down below and tell me your favorite short hairstyle!

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment