What I eat in a day || LIFESTYLE

Hi!

Welcome to another blog post!
Today I thought it would be something nice yet something different than my usual content, to show you what I eat in a day. I am not a total health person. Let's just get that out there. I am, though, a lover of healthy foods (also unhealthy haha). But I do think I tend to eat balanced meals which are extremely delicious. And because I love food, I thought it would be nice to share with you. I hope you like it!

What I eat in a day || Thursday



So the day is Thursday and since it is vacation it doesn't mean rushing out or being on time somewhere (unless I have to go to work hehe). Today was a chill, stay at home/Netflix all day, kind of day, which for me means late breakfasts. When I get out of bed late and I don't have to rush, I like to wake up with either a cup of tea or a cup of coffee and some granola or eggs. But today we had some leftover bread so I decided to make some delicious toast! I then only put butter on it because that's how I like my toast (: Easypeasy

Because I slept in I ate a late breakfast so I didn't eat anything between breakfast and lunch. 

For lunch, I yet again took some of the leftover bread, and because there were 4 slices left I decided to eat them all.. Yep. Bad decision because I couldn't finish it all :') But practically what I did is made one grilled 'pizza' sandwich and one grilled 'pesto' sandwich. Like things you normally do with panini's, but I just did it this way. Anyways, for the pizza one I put some pasta sauce, some ham, and some cheese on a sandwich and popped it in my grill. For the pesto, I did exactly the same just instead of pasta sauce I put pesto sauce on the sandwich. And it was so delicious.. I love me some pesto and pizza :') The pictures look really gross tbh...


For a midday snack, I didn't eat much because I was full from my huge lunch :') But I did eat a green apple late in the afternoon. Why green you ask? Because green apples are my fave (: I didn't make a picture of this because I simply forgot :') But here is a picture of  green apples:
Source
For dinner, I ate some chicken, mashed potatoes and a salad that consisted out of cucumber, tomato, egg and some salad dressing. Yet again, I forgot to take pictures :') After finishing my dinner I grabbed my camera and was like, Oh shit :') I'm really not used to taking pictures of my food, you guys. But for the idea, here is a picture of an empty plate.

Source 
For late night snacks, POPCORN! Yass. Popcorn is my jam. I love me some good old popcorn. And it's so easy to make (: 

And that was what I ate this day! Now obviously I don't eat this every day but I would like to make these posts more often, maybe even film them, to show you that you don't necessarily have to be on a total health kick which most people are these days.

Anywaysss,

I hope you liked this post!
If you did, make sure to subscribe to my blog!
Let me know if you would like to see more of these posts (:

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment