► Ola Blanes! ☼ ◄ || Travel

Ola people of the internet!

It's been like 2 weeks since I posted :O
Why? because I had my exams and, the main subject of this post, I went to Blanes in Spain! (:
My 4 friends and I really wanted to go on vacation together after the exams just to relax and have a great time together. Well, we definitely did! And in this post I will show you guys some pictures that I made (: I won't do a full report of the entire week we were there because most of the time we were either at the beach or shopping :') I mean, we did some cultural things too... But most of our time we were just enjoying the sun and relaxing.

I hope you enjoy this post!

Blanes 2016 || Travel





And these were not even all of the pictures! My friends made lots of pictures as well and we haven't sent them to each other yet, but I don't think I'll make a totally new post for those pictures unless you want me to of course :) Anyways, this was all for today's post!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
If you did, please subscribe to my blog (:
Leave a comment down below telling me what your favorite vacation destination is!

Thanks for reading!

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment