Fierce Red Makeup Look || VIDEO

Heey guys!

Today I have something very special for you!
I made a video! :O Yup. I am not speaking in the video, though, but the video was a test for my submission for the Dutch NYX Face Awards :) Yup, I am entering it. My official video isn't up yet, still have to do the voice-over, but it is totally different from this look. I originally wanted to submit this video, but later decided not to because I thought it was a little too normal (and my video skills + background sucked). Anyways, I still decided to upload it and share it with you, because why not (: I do actually really love the look, and hope you do too!

So enjoy watching!

Fierce Red Makeup Look (VIDEO)





I hope you liked this post (:
Make sure to subscribe to my blog, and maybe even my Youtube channel (:
Comment down below what you thought of this look?

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

4 comments: