♥ Styletone Box March || Unboxing ♥

Hello you!

It's me! Not Adele, but Marit (:
Today I am going to unbox my Styletone box of the month March for you!
I am excited, so let's begin!

Styletone March Unboxing

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the products, was: Damn, that packaging is beautiful. Shiny, Shiny, Shiny!


The first product that I grabbed is this evAcalm Flawless Effects Skincare. It's by the brand Figs & Rouge. The products is a recovery serum, which I definitely need. I absolutely love the packaging. It looks so rich and really like a luxury item. I tested the product on the back of my hand, just to be sure I wouldn't get an allergic reaction, and the result is amazing. It's a liquidy gel substance which applies extremely easy and nicely. My hand is so soft now, like seriously, I want to rub it all day long :') But then, there's the smell. I love this product, but the smell is horrendous. The smell is really important when it comes to products that you apply to your face. It's really a bummer that this product smells horrible. I hope I can get over the smell when I use it, but if not, then that's too bad.

Price: €31,99


The next product I found, with again beautiful luxurious packaging, is this Lipaddict Plumping Lip Gloss by ISKIN. They were available in 3 colors and I got color 212 Pink Sugar. When I saw the color I got I was a bit disappointed. It's this really pink glittery color, and I hate that. But when I tested it, it didn't turn out like that at all. It does have a little bit of pigment, but it was kind of invisible on my lips. I am not a big fan of lipglosses just because they are so sticky, but I actually kind of liked his one. It dries a little bit, but still feels hydrating and not too sticky. The lipgloss is mint scented and also tastes like mint. This is for the plumping effect, I think. When you apply it to your lips, your lips start to tingle a bit. This last for a little while but will eventually stop. I haven't seen much of a difference the past hour. My lips do feel a bit more plumped, but that's because of the tingling. I do not see a difference in the mirror, though.

Price: 
€49,00


This product is the Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow. I have never before owned a mineral eyeshadow so I got pretty excited. The color that everyone got is called 'Fifty Shades' and it's a dark gray color. I haven't tested this product yet, but as soon as I do, I will definitely post a look with it. 

Price: €19,50


The next product is this waterline/eye pencil by Ofra. It is this white eye pencil which is perfect for applying on your waterline to create the illusion of bigger eyes. The product is waterproof. In the little magazine that always comes with the Styletone box, it says that this product could also be applied to your lips as a lip primer so that the color will 'pop' more. I used a white eye pencil to line my waterline when I was younger but didn't really like the effect because it was kind of too obvious that you lined your eyes with it. I mean, some people might like the effect, but I don't. I do think I'll use this and kind of play around with it (:

Price: €11,75


The last product of this months box! This is something I've never seen before, but I quite like it. It's Lipcolour top coat. The Ardency Inn Punker Lip Gloss. It's in this translucent black color. It's really soft and kind of watery, which is really weird, I've never seen anything like this. So you can either wear this underneath your lipgloss, on top of your lipstick or just on its own. It's supposed to give your lips a more sheer dark tone. I do think I'll use this because I love dark lips. Don't know how I'll feel about wearing this on its own, but we'll see. Maybe I'll make a look with it for on this blog (:

Price: 
€17,50


My overall opinion on this month's box is quite good. I'll give it 4 out of 5 flowers because spring is coming. I think I will use all of the products, I am just disappointed about the smell of the recovery serum. I also hoped that there would be a matte liquid lipstick in this box instead of a lipgloss. But hey, when I look at the value of this month's box, it's quite exciting. The products are all very expensive, and the box is only €12,50 a month. I think that they did an amazing job with this month's box. Great products and great box! I love it (:

I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below which product is your favorite of this month's box!
Next Friday or Saturday I'll have a fresh new blog post for you (:
Subscribe to my blog if you don't want to miss any posts!

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment