❄The Christmas Tag! || Blogmas #7❄

Goodmorning! (or whatever time it is when you're reading this)

In today's blog post, I am going to do the Christmas Tag! So the Christmas Tag is basically just 10 questions about Christmas that I am going to answer for you. I know that the blog posts of Blogmas haven't been that exciting, but that's only because I have to post 25 blog posts and not every blog post can be very exciting. Sometimes I just have to boringly answer questions (although I don't think it's boring, but it might be a bit boring to read). Anyways, next blog post will be a DIY! (: And there will be more DIY's, recipes etc. But probably also some posts in which I'll just be rambling about all things Christmassy. I still hope you enjoy it, though, because I do. So hopefully my enthusiasm will be transported through my posts to you so you'll get excited as well. 

Now on to the questions!

❄ The Christmas Tag 


Okay, question number 1: When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
Well, I am that kind of person that gets all the Christmas decorations ready the day after Halloween. So I guess the 1st of November. But I will really get excited about Christmas as soon as December starts.


Question number 2: Do you still have advent calendars?
Sometimes. This year, for example, I forgot to buy one and I was too lazy to make like a really special one. I just want the chocolate ones. But I forgot. So it really depends on my memory I guess :') But normally when I think about it, I definitely do have advent calendars.


Question number 3: What are your favorite Christmas Films?
So I talked about this in my Blogmas day 3 post, but if I had to choose like 3 movies, I would choose... I guess I would choose Elf, The Polar Express and Home alone.


Question number 4: Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
I do have a memory from about 3 or 4 years ago. I don't really remember a lot from when I was younger. But about 3 or 4 years ago, our cat was only a kitten and it was his 2nd Christmas. So the year before he climbed into the Christmas tree and he broke a lot of baubles, but this year he had grown a lot and we figured he wouldn't climb the tree again. But he did, while we didn't notice, and the whole tree fell over :') Only a few baubles survived.


Question number 5: Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
Well, at first, I would totally sleep in til like 11 am. Then when I finally decide to get out of bed, I will get myself a cup of coffee and I'll watch people's Vlogmasses or  other Christmassy videos. Then, after a very productive day, I will make myself all beautiful to have dinner with my family and maybe even go to a 'party' (probably just watching movies with my friends :')).

Question number 6: What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
So we do lots of different things each year. Sometimes we will have like all these different kinds of food that my mom prepared. And sometimes, while other people do all these formal stuff, we will order in Chinese :') It really depends on if my mom wants to cook or not :')


Question number 7: Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Not really, no. As kids, we used to pick out our own ornaments for on the tree. We did decide last year that we should get Chinese food every year on Chrismas :')


Question number 8: Which are your favorite Christmas songs?
I also dedicated a whole blog post to this. But my favorite songs are..Wow, this is really hard :') Ermm.. I just can't choose! I really love Shake up Christmas by Train, but I also like Merry Christmas everyone by Shakin' Stevens. So I guess those two are my faves. I am going to the next question now before I change my mind :')


Question number 9: What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
So we don't celebrate Christmas in the way of opening presents, but in the Netherlands we do have a tradition on December the 5th which is practically just like Christmas I guess. But then without a tree. On that day we do open presents. So I am going to tell you what my favorite present is that I got at that day. I don't know when, but a pretty long time ago I got this little drawing set with basic things for drawing. I really love drawing and art so I was really happy with it. It's kinda what got me started drawing.

Question number 10: Real or fake Christmas tree?

We've always had a fake one because it's really easy. But I think I'd prefer a real one because I just love the smell of the Christmas trees. But I don't know. I've never had a real one so I can't really decide on which one is better I guess.

And that was it for today! Be sure to check out tomorrow's blog post (:



I hope you liked this post (:


Comment down below what Christmas traditions you have❄
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment