❄My Favorite Christmas Food || Blogmas #13❄

Hello,

Welcome to blogmas day 13!
Today I would like to talk to you about my favorite thing in the world: food.
I have been looking on Pinterest for some recipes to make for Christmas, and I thought, why not share them with you? So here they are (:

My Favorite Christmas Food


Recipe 1: Crispy Potato Roast

Just looking at this image makes me hungry. Potatoes are like my favorite thing in the world, and this looks so delicious! I am definitely going to try out this recipe. You can find the recipe here: Crispy Potato Roast Recipe

Recipe 2: White Chocolate- Cream Cheese Mousse

Omg. This looks like heaven. I need this. I am so going to make this for Christmas. Or just one day when I feel like I want to eat this :') Not just the title, but also the picture.. They both just.. Make me feel so happy.. Because this kind of food exists..  You can find the recipe here: White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Mousse.

Recipe 3: Stuffed Italian Bread


This is perfect for if you don't want just normal bread set aside at the Christmas dinner. This bread looks like heaven. Garlic, cheese and bread are like the best combo ever. Definitely something I am going to try. You can find the recipe here: Stuffed Italian Bread.
Recipe 4: Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad

So no, I am not trying to be healthy on purpose, but I just love salads. I have loved them my entire life. It's just a bonus that they're healthy. But this salad looks like heaven. I've actually never eaten an avocado, but they always look so delicious on pictures so I definitely want to try it sometime. You can find the recipe here: Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad.


Recipe 5: Mac and Cheese Bites

I've never had mac and cheese. But it always looks so delicious (and I love cheese) so I definitely want to try it sometime. And these mac and cheese bites look so tasty. Maybe not for Christmas, but more of snack I guess. But I will definitely try to make these. You can find the recipe here: Homemade Mac and Cheese Bites. P.S. Sorry that the image is so tiny :S Can't help it, hehe.











Recipe 6: Grilled Chicken

I absolutely love chicken. It's something you just can't miss during Christmas dinner. Especially grilled chicken. I feel like grilled chicken is more fancy or something. Anyways, I will probably make this for Christmas. You can find the recipe here: Best Grilled Chicken.


Recipe 7: S'mores Hot Chocolate

So this is not really a Christmas dinner recipe, but I am definitely going to make myself a cup of this deliciousness. I always put mini marshmallows in my hot chocolate, but I have never thought of making this. This is taking hot chocolate to the next level. The picture is so mouthwatering. You can find the recipe here: S'mores hot Chocolate.











And these were my favorite recipes for Christmas!

I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below which recipe is your favorite❄
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment