❄DIY Christmas Room Decorations || Blogmas #21❄

Hi Guys!

Welcome to Blogmas day 21!
So this might be a tiny bit late since it's almost Christmas, but I had this post planned for a few days ago but never had the time for it. This post is all about Christmas Room Decorations. In this post, I will show you how I decorated my room as well as give you this very simple yet super cute DIY.
I hope you enjoy this post, even though it is a bit late to decorate your room for Christmas, but you can still do this and even use it for next year!

DIY Christmas Room Decorations

So if you're like me and you love Christmas, then you definitely go all out on room decorations. I love room decorations, especially Christmas room decorations. So here are a few ideas how to make your room all beautiful and Christmassy (: If you tried any of these ideas out, please send me pictures on my Twitter or Instagram! Or just send me a picture of your Christmassy room!

Hang fairy lights in your room!


This is like the number one idea if you want to make your room cozier. Everyone should have fairy lights in their room. I am not kidding. Once you have fairy lights, you'll never put them away, ever. Besides, it's so Christmassy.

Winter/Christmas Inspiration Board.




In my room, I have this Inspiration Board on which I hang my favorite pictures of the season. Just look for some Christmas/Winter pictures on Pinterest or Tumblr. I always like to kind of separate the colors. Blue on one side, white above that, etc. etc. But that's just my preference.

Now on to the DIY!
DIY Reindeer Painting


You will need:
- A canvas
- Black paint (I used Acrylic paint)
- Glue
- An image of a reindeer head, I used this one.
- Glitter (I used silver glitter)
- A paintbrush
- A pencil (a white pencil works best for this DIY)


1. The first step is to paint your canvas. So my canvas had something on it already, so I just painted the black on top of it.
2. After painting your canvas, you obviously have to let it dry. So it kinda depends on what paint you use, but I just let it dry overnight to be sure.


3. Now it's time to cut out your reindeer head. After cutting it out, put it on your canvas and get any pencil to outline it onto your canvas.


4. Get  your glue and glue inside the lines of the reindeer head. Use a brush to glue the whole head.


5. Last but not least, get your glitter and sprinkle it on top. Wait for it to dry and shake off any excess glitter.
And you're done. Now you've got this super simple yet super cute decoration!
I kinda failed, though :')



I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below what your favorite Christmas room decoration is❄
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment