❄Christmas Candle || Blogmas #24❄

Happy Christmas Eve Everybody!

Today's post isn't a very exciting post. But that's only because tomorrow it's Christmas and I have to put all my energy into that post haha. But I still hope you enjoy this post. I wanted to share my favorite winter candle with you. Winter is all about candles. It's always hard to pick my favorite scent. But for you, I made that very difficult choice. So obviously I haven't tried/smelled every scent, but from the scents that I have, this one is my favorite:

My Favorite Christmas Candle

Yup, Cinnamon Maple.


I love this smell. The smell is not too strong, and not too sweet. The smell is not like your typical fall/winter spices, but more with a sweet and warm touch to it. And I love it. Perfect for Christmas!
Besides, this candle is a total bargain! I got it from Primark for only 1.



I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below what your favorite Christmas candle (scent) is❄
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment