➳Fall Lookbook

Hi!

Welcome to this new post (:

This blog post took me a while.
It was raining non-stop so I really had difficulty finding the right time to shoot it, but I finally did it (after two weeks :O).

I've also got something exciting planned for December; I'll be doing Blogmas!
What Blogmas is: I'll post blogs (all Christmas-themed) from December the 1st up until Christmas (December 25th). This is going to be a lot of work, but I'll give it a try. Maybe I will fail a couple of times, but I am definitely going to try to post something every day.

Anyways, a little bit late, but here it finally is:

Fall Lookbook

Tip: Click on the pictures to see the bigger version.

Outfit #1, Cozy Inside




I am that person that loves the fall because of its colors and traditions. But when it comes to weather. Oh no, I'll be in my room for the rest of the season. You won't see me again until spring :')
Anyways, if you are staying inside you have to wear some cute and cozy clothes.
So for this outfit I paired one of my favorite 'ugly' Christmas sweaters with my green flannel to kind of "spice" it up (yeah, something like that). I just threw on some comfortable jeans and some warm and fuzzy socks.

Flannel - H&M
Sweater - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Socks - H&M

Outfit #2, Into the woods






During the fall time, when the weather is not too bad, I love to go to the woods with my family. So I did. My shoe choice wasn't the best choice since it was all muddy and wet, but they complete the outfit so well that I just had to wear them. Sweaters are my go to thing in the fall, especially the darker colors. So here I am wearing one of my favorite burgundy sweaters. I especially love the combination of gold with burgundy so I paired it with my gold (very simple yet nice) necklace. 

Jacket - Only
Sweater - Only
Necklace - Primark
Black Jeans - H&M
Chelsea Boots - Cellini

Outfit #3, Layers






Layering is one of the best things to do if you want to make a cute but warm outfit. So here I paired my favorite denim vest with my favorite (and seriously the comfiest and warmest) cardigan. Underneath that, I am wearing a simple green Tee to bring some color to this outfit. I am wearing some high-waisted gray jeans and to finish it off some light brown ankle boots.

Cardigan - Primark
Denim vest - H&M
T-shirt - H&M
Gray Jeans - H&M
Ankle Boots - Primark

Outfit #4, Flattering and casual




This must be one of my favorites, tbh. It's just the combination of all these separate pieces that work so incredibly well together. It's so simple yet so flattering because of the cute details. The green vest has some cute lace detail and the black top I am wearing has some cute ruffles. The scarf just adds a lot to this look, and the colors work so well with each other. 

Scarf - C&A
Black Ruffled Top - H&M
Green vest - Primark
Gray Jeans - H&M
Sneakers - Primark

Outfit #5, Bite me





The last outfit is one you probably saw me wearing in my 'Fall Makeup look' post. For this outfit, I paired my favorite high-waisted jeans with this cream colored cropped sweater. I am wearing my Chelsea Boots again and to make this look a bit edgier I put on some maroon colored lipstick and put half of my hair up in a bun.

Sweater - New Look
High-waisted Jeans - Anti Blue
Lipstick - Rimmel London 120 Cutting Edge
Chelsea Boots - Cellini

This was my Fall Lookbook!
Tell me which one is your favorite! (:

I hope you liked this post (:
Please share it with your friends and/or family.
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment