➳My Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products


Heeey!

Yup, I failed, again. But school has been so busy. Next week is my testweek and I really want to get some good grades. I missed blogging, though. So here I am, writing while I have to study.

Today I am posting a blog that I was supposed to post 2 weeks ago :$
What posts you can expect this and the following week(s):
- A recipe (Not telling ya yet ;))
- My morning Fall routine
- My September Favorites
- A DIY
- A review (still a secret)
- A Fall Lookbook

Making these blogs is going to be a lot of work, and I hope to have at least 2 posted next week.
I will try to keep posting more and more, but sometimes school has to come first :(

Anyways,
Enjoy Reading (: <3

My Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products


What are drugstore makeup products actually?
Drugstore makeup products are just (simply said) makeup products that you can buy in any drugstore. Drugstore makeup is cheaper than the what more exclusive and expensive brands (brands that have their own store or are only sold online).

I love drugstore makeup products because some of them have the quality of high-end brands but are way less expensive (a.k.a splurge vs steal).
And these are my favorites:
1. Catrice Camouflage Cream (Concealer)

  As you can see, the bottom is visible. I've been using this everyday for almost a year.


This is one of my all time favorites. This concealer covers up so good. The texture is a bit more solid than other concealers I've used, but still really creamy. You have to blend it in with your fingers so it will melt into your skin. Even though it has a bit of a heavier consistence, it doesn't feel that way on your skin. The concealer lasts the entire day. Besides that, it is also a matte concealer so it won't leave any shine. The shade I have is 030 Rosy Beige. Price: €2,99 

2. Catrice Allround concealer



Another catrice concealer, and another one of my favorites. In this palette you find 5 different shades. 3 Skintones, 1 pink shade and 1 green shade. On the back of the palette you find the instructions:
Beige - Covers imperfections; Pink - Conceals dark circles; Green - neutralises redness.
The 3 skintones are a very light one, a medium one, and a dark one. My skincolor fitted the medium one. But I loved to have those other shades too, because I used those a lot for highlighting and contouring. I haven't really used the green and pink one because those don't really work on me. If I put them one, they'll fade away a little bit, but you'll still be able to see the concealers color. I do really love the consistence of this concealer. It's extremely creamy. Because of this you sometimes tend to put on a bit too much on your fingers. Same story with this concealer, it blends in with your skin perfectly because of the warmth of your fingers. If you don't use the pink and green shade, then this is more of waste of money. Price: 
€3,59

3. Catrice Absolute Matte Eyeshadow Palette

I'm sorry it looks all dirty and stuff :$ I've used this a lot hehe.

Swatches
Another Catrice product, but this time eyeshadow. This eyeshadow comes with 6 different shades. 1 white, 1 pink, and 4 different shades of brown. I use the white one most of the time to highlight my eyes. I use the second lightest brown color to fill in my eyebrows. Besides that, I love to make some beautiful eyelooks with this palette (when I have got the time). The pigment of the eyeshadows is amazing. Just one simple stroke of the color and it's one. You do need to put on a primer first to make it last for the entire day. Price: €4,99

4. Essence "Get Big! Lashes" Volume Boost Mascara


I am not a person who really spends a lot of money on mascara, because I'm usually pleased with the result of drugstore mascaras. And especially this one. This one does indeed give you amazing volumenized lashes. My lashes look very long with this mascara on, and besides that it does in fact not clump! I already went through three of these and this is my fourth one. That's how much I love it (: Price: €2,39

5. Coconut Lip Balm



As you can see I use this one a lot. I love this lip balm because of the smell. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. The scent of the lip balm is really strong, which I like, and the lip balm is really smooth and easy to apply. It does a good job of hydrating my lips, though I do have to put in on more than once a day. I got his one at Primark a year ago, for I think €1,00.

6. Essence The Gel Nailpolish


(I got this image of pinterest because my camera died right when I wanted to shot the picture :'))
The color I have is 14 Do you speak love?. I am not much of a nailpolish girl, simply because I do not have the patience for it :') I always mess it up somehow before it has completely dried. But with this one it is a lot easier for me. It dries immensly quickly which is great. If you put it on without a base/topcoat, it won't last for a long time. But with a base and topcoat it will stay on for a pretty long time. I love this color, especially during fall right now. I also have this nailpolish in the shade 49 Turn the lights on!, which is a soft metallic mint color.

And these were my favorites! Tell me in the comments down below what your favorite drugstore makeup product is!

I hope you liked this post (:
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

P.S. Have you noticed my new url? I changed the name to Marigraphy (Marit+Photography=Marigraphy) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment