☀My Fall Morning Routine☀

Well hello.

I know, I know. I failed. Miserably. Again. I must say though, it's my own fault. I didn't have anything to do for school. All I did these past days was laying in bed watching Netflix :')
The blogs I wanted to post took a lot of time, but I shot at least two of them. So right now I am posting the first one, and probably Saturday the next one. I am also thinking of doing something Halloween themed because I love Halloween. I know I have the right stuff for those blogs at home, just have to find the time to do it. Anyways, here is my:

Fall Morning Routine


So this routine is not like a school routine. I'd like to make a School Morning routine as well, but I am not making any promises due to my former failures :')



Like I said, this is not a school routine. This is during the weekends or vacation. Whenever I am able to sleep in, I will sleep in for a pretty long time. So this day I woke up around 10:40.


After I wake up, I like to stay in bed for a while. The first thing I do is grab my phone and scroll through my Instagram feed. 


When I am all caught up to the posts of yesterday, I get out of my bed. The first thing I do is got to the bathroom to wash my face so I feel totally fresh and woken up.


After that, I go downstairs to grab some breakfast. Now, I am not really big on breakfast. I prefer not to eat breakfast, but my mom really wants me to eat breakfast. I don't know why, but most of the time I am just not hungry when I wake up. In the mornings, I always get either a cup of coffee or a cup of tea. Today I went with a nice cup of tea. I also grabbed a banana and went back upstairs.


Then I grabbed my favorite blanket, wrapped myself in it, put Netflix on, and ate my breakfast while watching my favorite TV-shows.


When I finally decide to get out of bed and to do something productive, I usually take a shower first to totally wake up. And yes, I am a morning shower person. I also like to shower at night, though, but usually during school days I like to just shower in the mornings. You just hop in a hot shower after leaving your nice and warm bed. Showering in the morning is just the perfect way of waking up nicely, in my opinion at least. 

So this was my Fall morning routine. Well, when I took my shower it wasn't really morning anymore.. I didn't do my makeup because I don't really wear makeup during the weekends. I am going to post my daily makeup routine soon, so stay tuned if you want to know how I do my makeup every day.

I hope you liked this post (:
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, please comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment