☼ 3 Outfit Ideas || 4th of July ☼

Hi!!

I am so excited because summer vacation just started! Whoop, whoop!
And I thought, what should I post on my blog?
I looked at the calendar, and there I saw the 4th of July.
I don't celebrate 4th of July because I obviously don't live in America,
but I do celebrate 10th of July - which is my birthday.
Anywayss, I decided to still put some outfits together with the 4th of July theme.
So here they are, 3 Outfit Ideas for the 4th of July (:
- P.S. Sorry for the bright pictures. I forgot to turn the exposure down :/ -




Outfit 1, casual





So at first, I put a casual outfit together. I love casual and comfy outfits, and this outfit is perfect for the hot day and the cold night. In this outfit, I am wearing just a plain black tee, which you can also replace with a crop top. For pants, I decided to go with a pair of distressed shorts, which look so cool with this outfit. For a jacket, I picked a red/blue/white flannel (how convenient) which I tied around my waist. For shoes, I went with some casual black and white converse and I put my cat socks underneath just to make it a bit cuter.

Black T - Primark
Flannel - Primark
Distressed shorts - originally long pants from H&M, cut and distressed them myself


Outfit 2, casual yet classy



For outfit number two, I wanted to still have something casual, but just make it bit more classy and put together. This 4th of July theme is really difficult for me because the only colors I have in my wardrobe are blue, black, white and few other colors here and there. But red, I seriously only have 3 things in red: my pyjama shirt, my old prom dress and my flannel. So for this outfit, I didn't have anything red. I solved it by putting on some red lipstick. If you have the same problem, you can either put on some red lipstick or if you have like a red bandana or something put that on. For this outfit, I am wearing my black and white striped crop top with shoulder cut-outs, this makes the outfit more classy and put together. For pants, I am wearing my high-waisted shorts.  I am wearing the same shoes and socks as the first outfit, and as I've told I am wearing red lipstick with this outfit.

Crop top - Primark
High-waisted shorts - H&M

Outfit 3, dressy and sexy



So for the last outfit, I decided to go a bit more dressy. I put on my maxi dress which is has a white and blue striped pattern (kind of). The back is a bit more special, which makes it look sexy. For shoes, I went with my fancy flip flop sandal thingies. They have gold detailing at my toes which makes it more of a classy look. Again for this outfit, I am wearing my red lipstick.

Maxi Dress - Primark
Shoes - New Look

Show me your 4th of July look!
I hope you liked this post (:
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment