☼EASTER OUTFIT☼

Happy easter everyone!

As I promised, I would upload 2 easter posts: A recipe and an outfit.
I actually wanted to upload 2 outfits, but because of the temperature here in the Netherlands it didn't quite work out.

So here is the outfit, and tonight the recipe (:

So this is a picture of the whole look. It's very casual but still put together because of the little details. I first wanted to wear a pastel dress, but because of the temperature that wasn't really an option. I still wanted to go with bright colors. I got the flannel from H&M. Flannels are just a must-have in everyone's closet. You can wrap them around your waist, or wear them like this, or even buttoned-up. Maybe create a little cowgirl look by tying the ends together. Underneath this flannel, I am wearing a cute top with an amazing collar. The collar is adorable and is a bit more detailed so it looks more put-together. The top is also from H&M. My jeans are just a casual pair of jeans from H&M. And my shoes are from Primark.
For my shoes, I am wearing my very comfortable ankle boots. They are from the Primark, they were just about €15. I love them because they are as comfortable as sneakers but just a little more classy and they make an outfit look "put-together".

Here's a close-up of my adorable top. As you van see the collar has a cute detail, which makes it look neat and put-together. Just perfect for easter.


Show me your easter look! <3

I hope you liked this post (:
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment