☀ Healthy Breakfast! ☀

Hellooo!

I'm back with another post.
But this time, it's about food (oh yeah).

So I love food, but sometimes it's difficult to eat healthy.
Especially in the morning (for me at least).

That's why today I'd like to share with you: "A healthy breakfast recipe".
These kind of recipes are probably everywhere on the internet.
But yes, I am still going to show you my recipe,
just because I first thought it was really hard to make a healthy breakfast.
But it is actually really easy. It doesn't take a lot of time, and it is healthy & tasty (:

Here is my recipe (:

||What you'll need:||

- Yogurt (any kind, whatever you prefer)
- Granola
- Nuts*
- Fruit*

Pour your yogurt in a bowl, and add some granola.
Then add some garnish of your choice; I added nuts, and I wanted to add some fruit (fun fact: A nut is actually a fruit :O),
but we didn't have any fruit that I wanted anymore.
Nuts & fruit are totally optional, you can choose whatever garnish you'd like.
I obviously put these in the recipe because they are very healthy.
Nuts have lots of nutrients which are great for you.






I used a unsalted royal mix of various nuts; almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts and Brazil nuts.
They were only €1,99 at a shop called 'Lidl'. The brand is 'Alesto Fine', who always have the best quality of nuts (in my opinion).














I also always like to drink some coffee in the morning. I drink this with a straw, because coffee makes your teeth yellow and you avoid that using a straw (:


I hope you liked this post (:
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment